Vision & Mission
Vision: Every child is potentially the light of the world.
Mission: Our mission is Balanced Education, based on
Vasudhaiv - Kutumbakum i.e. oneness of God, Oneness of Religion and unity of
Mankind with three realities of life i.e. Material, Human and Divine.
These are compelling force that moves one to go from good to better and
then better to the best, to achieve the quality of life.
Objectives of the School
- Imparting comprehensive, ethical and spiritual education to the students, which enable them to become worthy and dynamic leaders.
- To impart quality education to the lowest level of the society to meet the global challenges.
- To provide an awareness to develop faith and to cultivate the foundation of mutual respect and responsibility and sense of global brotherhood and fraternity.
- To provide disciplned students educated in mind body and spirit and motivated best; smile to serve their motherland and best fitted to the other by their example.
- To inculcate the civic sense to honour the elders, loving to the youngers and to serve the society.
- To be kind towards animal & the nature.
- To develop the nationalistic personality.
- To establish social harmony.
- To prepare the children to meet the chalanges at national and international level competition to avoid mal-adjustment.
Salient Features of the School
- A progressive, prestigious and co-educational english medium institute.
- Teaching by learned and experienced teachers.
- To develop keen sense of "morality which is universaly acknowledged as the highest aim of humanity"
- In the area of information technology computer is taught with special attention.
- Fee structure is comparatively less
- Free personal attention to health and hygiene of students by renowned Doctors.
- Psychological teaching to problem oriented children .
St. Joseph's Senior Secondary School
Bangra, Deoria Road
+91 99559 79764